japanese body brush
Refresh your mornings with a revitalising wellness ritual.
Body brushing, a traditional spa technique, helps stimulate blood circulation and lymphatics, exfoliate dead skin cells, and support the body's detoxification process, thus promoting overall health and wellbeing.
Here's how you can indulge in this ritual with the iKOU Japanese Body Brush:
- Use the dry brush before showering or getting dressed, as a wet brush clumps and won't provide the same results.
- Gently brush your skin in light, sweeping strokes, always moving towards the heart.
- Start at the base of your feet and gradually brush each section of each limb and part of the body, avoiding breasts and face.
- Ideally, brush each section for at least seven strokes.
- Remember to clean your brush every couple of weeks and replace it every 6-12 months. The IKou body brush features pure plant bristles for a natural and effective brushing experience.
Shipping is charged at a flat rate of $7.95 per order.
Shipping is FREE on orders over $199
Bulky Items will be charged an additional shipping fee and do not qualify for FREE shipping.
In the event that multiple bulky / fragile items are purchased a surcharge may be incurred in addition to postage charge at checkout depending on the size, weight or amount of products per order. If this is the case we will contact you to confirm.
We do not refund or exchange for 'change of mind'.
Products may be swapped or exchanged for store credit at our discretion if returned to the store in 'as sold' condition with tags attached / product packaging unopened.
In the event of a manufacturing fault please contact us to return for a refund.